[LLVMdev] creating a project from sample project

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Wed Apr 19 15:13:37 PDT 2006

Hi Ryan,

The output from autoconf doesn't look familiar (but then, does it
ever?).

Note that it thinks that AC_CONFIG_MAKEFILE isn't defined which is
likely if you didn't get the LLVM_SRC_ROOT correct.  Here's the only
things I can think of:

1. You also need to cvs update llvm/autoconf/m4 to get the new
definition of LLVM_CONFIG_PROJECT.

2. You typed in the LLVM source root incorrectly when prompted. for it.

Hopefully one of those two things is the case because it is easily
rectified. If not, please send the entire transcript of running with
AutoRegen.sh, the AutoRegen.sh script you're using, and the paths you're
attempting to set up (i.e. where is LLVM and where is your project?)

Thanks,

Reid.