[LLVMdev] Papers and Projects using LLVM

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Sat Oct 22 14:53:25 PDT 2005

Hi All,

On the LLVM publications page (http://llvm.org/pubs/) we try to collect
all of the papers that have been published that use LLVM, regardless of
whether they are done at Illinois or not.  If you have written a paper and
used LLVM to do it, or know someone who has, please let me know so I can
add the info to the page.  For us, it shows the sorts of things that
people are doing with LLVM, and as an author, it's free advertising for
your work :)

If you are using LLVM for some other purpose, and would like some free
advertisement, I'd also be happy to add your work for the Projects using
LLVM page: http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/.  If you have a project that
is using LLVM and would like some free advertisement, please send me a
blurb and a link to add, and I would be happy to add it.

In either case, there is no need to CC llvmdev, you can send the info
straight to me.

Thanks!

-Chris

--