[LLVMdev] Release Branch for llvm-gcc

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 20 10:02:36 PDT 2005

Dear All,

I would like to create the release branch for the llvm-gcc source code
tomorrow morning.  I imagine this will be okay as llvm-gcc seems pretty
healthy and no one is currently doing any development on it.

If there's something that needs to be fixed, or you're working on
llvm-gcc, please email the list so that I can delay creating the branch
as appropriate.

I won't be creating the LLVM release branch until the current work on
LLVM is finished, which I believe is planned to be about a week or two
from now.

Thanks.

-- John T.

--