[LLVMdev] Next LLVM release thoughts?

Oleg Smolsky oleg.smolsky at pacific-simulators.co.nz
Wed Oct 12 16:24:38 PDT 2005

Hello Chris,

Chris Lattner wrote on 11/10/2005 at 6:44 p.m.:
> It has been entirely too long since the last release, and we have
> plenty of goodies for a very solid release. Do people find releases
> useful, or should we just continue to run out of CVS? Does anyone
> have any thoughts?
Yeah, I think so :) Also, it would be really nice if an official
cygwin build (the binary) was published too. I spent quite a bit of
time screwing with it a few months ago, and it was quite a bastard to
get going...

IMHO, it would be the easiest way to get some windows user playing
with llvm :)

Best regards,
Oleg.