[LLVMdev] bytecode version

shding at mtu.edu shding at mtu.edu
Wed Oct 12 12:50:53 PDT 2005

Hi:
   For some reason, I changed  the files /ByteCode/Writer/Writer.cpp and
/ByteCode/Reader/Reader.cpp and I introduced an new version number 6.
Now I replaced these two changed files with the original ones that are
version 5. And I rebuild the llvm compiler. What make me mad is that
the bytecode produced now is still version 6! Of course the reader
cannot recognize it because the current reader only recognize the
version 5 and before.
   Did I miss something here? I don't understand how can the current
compiler  output a version 6 bytecode after I rebuild it?
   Thanks!

--
Shuhan