[LLVMdev] Help setting up a llvm project

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:19:32 PST 2005

First I'd like to let you know I've started working on porting gcjx to llvm.
Some other intrested people may help but I've just started the project.

My first question is I'm porting gcjx over to use the llvm build
system I've successfully created a number of libraries but gcjx uses a
number of sub directories for its source and I'd like the .o files for
all of them to become one library.

I can't seem to find a way to do that llvm seems to want all sources
in one directory.

If I do something like

SOURCES += aot/aotclass.cc aot/aotfactory.cc aot/mangle.cc

I get the follwing error
GC heuristics: --param ggc-min-expand=81 --param ggc-min-heapsize=95905
aot/aotclass.cc:301: fatal error: opening dependency file
/media/WDC_Combo/home/memmel/GTK2.7/Qspin/Developer/Source/Languages/Core/Source/core/lib/compiler/gcjx/Debug/aot/aotclass.CXXd:
No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

and trying to get them to had via LIBS as one big object file seems to
fail also.

Mike