[LLVMdev] help!

shding at mtu.edu shding at mtu.edu
Mon May 30 08:53:46 PDT 2005

Hi,
   I have some problems when I use this command: gcc hello.s -o
hello.native(for example) to assembly the native language to a program.
I always got a error message like this :
"gccas: hello.s:3: parse error, unexpected $undefined.
hello.s:3:  while reading token: '.' "
   I don't know what's wrong here. By the way, when I learned llvm at the
first time, I followed the simple example on web of "Getting Started
with  LLVM System", everything is ok, I didn't see such an error.
   It maybe a very silly question to you, but could anyone give me some
help if you've had the same experience?

--
Shuhan