[LLVMdev] LLVM Cygwin Run Errors

thean kiat sew kiatsew at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:26:28 PDT 2005

Hi,

Maybe I can provide you with the installation steps that I done in my machine.

What I did is,

1. first install cygwin, I attached a list of the packages I
installed. (there are quite a lot of packages)

2. build the binutils-2.15.

3. Then gcc-3.4.3. (I am using the new binutils which is the 2.15)

4. Next, I follow the instructions in the LLVM documentation to
further build the cfrontend then LLVM.

Hope that it helps.

Regards,
Kiat