[LLVMdev] [Cygwin] groff build error

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Thu May 19 15:12:32 PDT 2005

Here it is, a missing file "analyze.1" :-

/usr/bin/groff -Tps -man /usr/build/llvm/docs/CommandGuide/analyze.1 > /usr/buil
d/llvm/docs/CommandGuide/analyze.ps
troff: fatal error: can't open `/usr/build/llvm/docs/CommandGuide/analyze.1': No
 such file or directory
make[2]: *** [/usr/build/llvm/docs/CommandGuide/analyze.ps] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/build/llvm/docs/CommandGuide'
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/build/llvm/docs'
make: *** [install] Error 1

Whoopse, this is actually the pre 1.5 version of llvm I am using, so I do not know whether it has been fixed in the 1.5 release, probably not, but if it is not obvious, please, do not waste too much time on it, and I will do a clean 1.5 rebuild tomorrow, then hopefully a CVS build.

Hopefully I can put together a sh script and makefile combination to automate the build process.

Aaron