[LLVMdev] Current Regressions

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri May 13 09:12:04 PDT 2005

Chris Lattner wrote:
> On Thu, 12 May 2005, John Criswell wrote:
>
>> Here is a more complete list of regressions for the platforms listed
>> below. Some of the regressions from the previous list I emailed a few
>> days ago have been fixed or were false positives.  Thanks to all
>> who've helped fix things.
>>
>> We would like to try to get as many of these fixed as possible before
>> I create the release branch (still scheduled for tomorrow, Friday).
>>
>> I'll try to get some SparcV9 results out when the nightly tester is done.
>> :(
>>
>> PowerPC:
>> --------
>> SPEC/CINT2000/253.perlbmk/253.perlbmk (llc)
>> Applications/hbd/hbd (llc)
>> Applications/siod/siod
>> Benchmarks/Fhourstones/fhourstones
>

> I think these should be fixed as well, though it could use a retest. :)
> Kudos to Nate for feeding me bugpointed bytecode files :)

These following regression tests are failing (didn't mention these
before because they're easy to spot in nightly tester emails):

FAIL:
/Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/CodeGen/Generic/print-arith-fp.ll:
FAIL:
/Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/CodeGen/X86/fast-cc-pass-in-regs.ll:
FAIL: /Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/ExecutionEngine/test-fp.ll:

The following Programs regressions are (or have started to) fail:

Applications/hbd/hbd (llc)
SPEC/CINT2000/253.perlbmk/253.perlbmk (cbe)

> -Chris

-- John T.

--
John T. Criswell