[LLVMdev] Current Regressions

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu May 12 14:48:45 PDT 2005

Dear All,

Here is a more complete list of regressions for the platforms listed
below.  Some of the regressions from the previous list I emailed a few
days ago have been fixed or were false positives.  Thanks to all who've
helped fix things.

We would like to try to get as many of these fixed as possible before I
create the release branch (still scheduled for tomorrow, Friday).

I'll try to get some SparcV9 results out when the nightly tester is done.
:(

PowerPC:
--------
SPEC/CINT2000/253.perlbmk/253.perlbmk (llc)
Applications/hbd/hbd (llc)
Applications/siod/siod
Benchmarks/Fhourstones/fhourstones

-- John T.