[LLVMdev] Re: NASM Backend

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Tue May 10 09:51:36 PDT 2005

Hello again,
Sorry I attached the wrong/old version of the source file, here's the new one (please do not commit this :)
It may also be from an older out of date download, I have to check this.

I now have an academic version of MS Visual Studio 2003 for LLVM Windows development :)

On compilation the following and simular errors are being flagged up :-

c:\llvm\llvm\lib\Target\X86\X86AsmPrinter.cpp(131) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'uint64_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data

I thought I should mention it and possibly at some point do something about them, either compile a list, or when/if I get commit permission to add the appropriate casts.

Aaron