[LLVMdev] Cygwin binaries

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Mon May 9 08:07:51 PDT 2005

>>Does anyone know a source for a pre-built version of the same?
>
>To my knowledge there is no pre-built version of the cfe.

See following link for CFE :-

        http://illuvium.com/download/

It maybe a bit out of date.

I believe the CFE maybe broken at the moment, at least the Cygwin nightly
test reports that it is broken and I believe this is the same thing ?

        http://illuvium.com/testresults/Cygwin/

> However, if you like I can give you the build instructions. It isn't that
> daunting to build it, if you've the right setup ;)

I would be very interested in proper build instructions for the CFE as I
have tried it twice, and failed. I built GCC 3.4.3 under cygwin and used the
correct version of binutils...but failed.

Aaron