[LLVMdev] LLVM CVS Build Broken + one line fix

Evan Jones ejones at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Mar 20 17:34:30 PST 2005

The current LLVM CVS HEAD does not build for me (RedHat 9). The issue
is a one line fix. The file "include/llvm/ADT/EquivalenceClasses.h"
needs to include <stdint.h> in order to get the typedef for "intptr_t."
If anyone wants me to make a patch for this, let me know. The build
error that this solves is:

llvm[3]: Compiling DataStructure.cpp for Debug build
In file included from
/home/ejones/llvm/llvm3/include/llvm/Analysis/DataStructure/DSGraph.h:
20,
                  from
/home/ejones/llvm/llvm3/include/llvm/Analysis/DataStructure/
DSGraphTraits.h:19,
                  from DataStructure.cpp:14:
/home/ejones/llvm/llvm3/include/llvm/ADT/EquivalenceClasses.h: In
constructor
    `llvm::EquivalenceClasses<ElemTy>::ECValue::ECValue(const ElemTy&)':
/home/ejones/llvm/llvm3/include/llvm/ADT/EquivalenceClasses.h:72: parse
error
    before `;' token

Evan Jones