[LLVMdev] Current state of tests in llvm/test?

Evan Jones ejones at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 16 18:55:06 PST 2005

Maybe I'm screwing something up, but with the current CVS build on x86
Linux, I get the following output when I execute "make" in the test
directory:

                 ===  Summary ===

# of expected passes            978
# of unexpected failures        15
# of expected failures          32

Are these 15 failures known failures, or am I doing something wrong? I
have a clean CVS checkout, and I've done "make clean; ./configure;
make" to verify that I have built the most recent version. I do get the
following output at the beginning:

WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
WARNING: No tool specified
WARNING: Couldn't find tool config file for unix, using default.

Thanks,

Evan Jones