[LLVMdev] VC++ 2003

Vyacheslav Akhmechet coffeemug at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:17:19 PST 2005

I am currently playing around with llvm using Visual C++ Express
(beta). It works flawlessly. It takes a while to get started but once
you do, everything is perfect. Make sure to get the latest CVS
sources, the 1.4 release doesn't play nice with Visual Studio. Once
you do, extract the file I attach to this email into the llvm\win32
folder. Then add llvm/win32\tools folder to a list of executable
search paths in VC options->directories. The instructions aren't
complete on this and it took me a couple of hours to figure out how to
get this working. Once you do this, you can just double click on the
sln file and build.