[LLVMdev] Upcoming PyPy sprint

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Sun Jun 19 03:15:21 PDT 2005

Hi LLVM-dev!

As you know, I'm involved with the PyPy Python compiler effort
and have been writing the LLVM backend (actually, I have
written two LLVM backends by now :-) . The LLVM backend will
be one of the topics of the upcoming PyPy sprint (see
link below), which will take place in Gothenburg,
Sweden. Since I only started using LLVm half a year ago my
experience with it is somewhat limited, so I would be very
interested in collaborating with more experienced LLVMers.

   http://codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?doc/website/EP2005-announcement.html

If you consider coming to the one week sprint but need some
support for travel and accomodation costs, then please don't
hesitate to mail me. Maybe we can work something out.

Regards,

  Carl Friedrich