[LLVMdev] about Sparcv9 assembly code

shding at mtu.edu shding at mtu.edu
Thu Jul 28 12:08:36 PDT 2005

Hi:
   When I tried to use llc -march=sparcv9 to compile some llvm .bc to
SparcV9, I got such error:
    llc: /llvm/lib/Target/SparcV9/SparcV9RegInfo.h:62: virtual void
llvm::TargetRegClassInfo::markColorsUsed(unsigned int, int, int,
std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >&) const: Assertion
`UserRegType == RegTypeWanted && "Default method is probably incorrect
for class with multiple types."' failed.
     What does that mean? Besides I used 176.art program in spec2000. Does
anybody has the same experience? How to solve it?
     Thanks!

--
Shuhan