[LLVMdev] Executing benchmarks using LLVM

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 26 09:24:33 PDT 2005

Murali Nethi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Question I had was if someone has tried executing Mibench or
> Mediabench benchmarks using llvm.
>
> I am trying to do simple qsort benchmark in the Mibench benchmark
> suite. I substituted llvmc instead of gcc in the makefiles. But I am
> getting the following error.

I'd recommend using llvm-gcc instead of llvmc.  llvm-gcc takes the same
command line options that gcc does.

BTW, we may have parts of Mediabench inside of our LLVM test suite
(although I'm not sure).  Please see
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/docs/TestingGuide.html for information on
getting and using the LLVM test suite.

Our test suite is built to test runtimes of optimizations.

-- John T.