[LLVMdev] The complete suite of llvm now compiles on mingw

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:48:01 PST 2005

Sorry, I forgot to give all you guys my credit, too. Without your help -
especially from Jeff, Morten, Reid and Chris, to name a few, this wouldn't
have succeded.

Just for fun, I ran from a windows command prompt the fibinacci.exe with the
argument of 10 and it returned 55. All in all, something lives.

Great! :)