[LLVMdev] Version Control Upgrade?

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Jan 10 09:51:22 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 09:34, Tanya Lattner wrote:

> Considering that everyone is managing just fine with cvs, anything
> discussed about the differences between cvs and *X* is not a show stopper.

I would have used the term "coping just fine" with cvs. Yeah, it works.
But, is it productive? efficient? easy? fast? .. none of those. There
are better alternatives and that's why we're discussing it. Don't forget
that the experience with CVS in Russia and even Seattle is QUITE
different than in the same building as the CVS server.