[LLVMdev] Oversight group for LLVM

Vikram Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 8 14:04:59 PST 2005

As Chris said, most issues should continue to be discussed on llvmdev.
In addition to the two goals he mentioned, I think an oversight group
can also help ensure that we are proactive in finding opportunities to
attract new users and contributors.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/