[LLVMdev] make check fails on mingw

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Jan 7 12:55:04 PST 2005

> Well, doing a runtest in the test folder gave me these results:
> -----------------
> WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file. WARNING: No tool specified
> Test Run By llvm on Fri Jan  7 20:55:24 2005
> Native configuration is i686-pc-mingw32
>
> 		===  tests ===
>
> ERROR: (DejaGnu) proc "exp_debug" does not exist. The error code is NONE The
> info on the error is: can't rename to "exp_tcl_continue": command already
> exists     while executing "rename continue exp_tcl_continue"
> 		===  Summary ===

You are running a pretty old version of expect (5.21 was released in
1996). I would upgrade it to start. I'm not sure if that will fix your
problem though as I am not an expect expert :)

Did you follow the instructions to test if Dejagnu was installed
correctly?
http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/manual/x199.html

If you are still having problems after getting the latest expect and
following the instructions from the dejagnu manual, then I would post to
their mailing list.

> What is the global config file?

The warning about a global config file is normal and you should ignore it.

-Tanya