[LLVMdev] LLVM built on VS C++ 2005

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Fri Feb 18 08:40:07 PST 2005

I'm not sure you understand the problem.  Are you saying that a file
compiled with mingw can catch an exception thrown by a file compiled
with VC++ when the two are linked into a single program?  That a program
compiled with mingw can be linked against the VC++ runtime and *not* the
mingw/gcc runtime?

Linking against system DLLs is very different from what I'm talking about.