[LLVMdev] LLVM built on VS C++ 2005

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Wed Feb 16 19:52:51 PST 2005

Hi Reid,

I'll send a complete report tommorow, its getting late.

It looks like there is alot of work to do to get the MS VC version in line
with the Unix release. I am very willing to help out with porting.

The tests and regression tests look a biggy maybe they would be better done
on the command line using make rather than separate Visual Studio projects.

As I say I am willing to help out porting so maybe to avoid duplication if
someone takes charge and points to what needs doing then it would be easier
than me just going blind at the problem.

Aaron