[LLVMdev] LLVM built on VS C++ 2005

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Wed Feb 16 18:50:08 PST 2005

Hi,

I have built yesterdays CVS download of LLVM on Whidbey (Microsoft Visual Studio 2005).

LLVM built with trivial mods due to VS strictness compared to GCC. Basically there are missing return statement/values where Abort() is called, I replaced these with dummy constructors to get them to compile.

I do not have 2003. 2005 is much stricter than 2003 and there are quite alot of warnings on certain files.

There where also path differences between VS 2003 and 2005.

Anyway it builds but I have not tested it yet, Fibonacci assembles and runs though.

If you want detailed mods/files/diffs for LLVM on 2005 then please do ask.

Trivial but good news,

Aaron