[LLVMdev] c++ frontend bugs

Stefan Strasser sstrasser at systemhaus-gruppe.de
Wed Apr 20 03:10:01 PDT 2005

I've encountered a few bugs including ICE and reject-valid when
compiling a program with llvmg++ which compiles fine with standalone g++.

Should I report those to your bugzilla or is it likely that these bugs
are gcc bugs in the version of gcc you're using?
if so, are there any plans to port the frontend to a newer gcc? (gcc 4.0
will be out in a few weeks)

the versions:
llvm 1.4 from the debian package that got added to the "testing"
distribution today
gcc version 3.4-llvm 20030924 (experimental)
gcc-Version 3.4.4 20050314 (prerelease) (Debian 3.4.3-12)
gcc version 4.0.0 20050418 (prerelease)

I can check this myself if you provide me with the exact version of gcc
llvm is based on(and it's still available).

Thanks,
--
Stefan Strasser