[LLVMdev] Getting source line numbers from within a Pass?

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:30:34 PDT 2004

Hi, I would like to get at the source line number(s) that a BasicBlock
is generated from, and the only interface I see to this info in the
code is from the debugger.

After sifting through that, I think I might be able to do what I want
by finding dbg_stoppoint intrinsics, but I'm not sure how to get to
them. And, if there's an easy way, that'd be cool to know about.

Also, I cant seem to produce an LLVM assembly file with the stoppoints
visible. Do I need to do anything special to see them?

Thanks,
-mike