[LLVMdev] VA intrinsics

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Sun Sep 26 22:53:41 PDT 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, Patrick Meredith wrote:

> In the reference manual the VA intrinsics  these are reported as taking and
> returning va_list in various places when they actually take sbyte*
> everywhere it says va_list.

The intention is that va_list can be any type, as defined by the target.
Most of the time it will be some sort of pointer, but it can be anything.
I don't think this is explicitly mentioned anywhere, so if you want to
submit a docpatch for LangRef.html, I would be happy to apply it.  :)

-Chris

--
http://llvm.org/
http://nondot.org/sabre/