[LLVMdev] Little win32/Signals.cpp patch

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Sat Sep 25 13:27:02 PDT 2004

Well, I just tried to copy the files generated by configure to Windows
for building there.  It's a non starter.  They are totally dependent on
the Unix environment and it would be simpler to start from scratch.  The
scons approach of generating VC project files is very interesting (but
what about the solution file?).  Unfortunately, a serious attempt at
this would take far more time than I have available right now so I
cannot pursue it.