[LLVMdev] Little win32/Signals.cpp patch

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at fastwebnet.it
Fri Sep 24 08:28:54 PDT 2004

It would be great to avoid STLPort and use plain vanilla VC... as I
told, the biggest difference it's how the hash_map and hash_set are
implemented, but I'm not so strong in C++ for resolving the iussue.

About the build procedure, it's based on scons, and it's still at a very
preliminary stage...
Right now I'm trying to build TableGen with it, as till now I've always
copied TableGen results from the cygwin build ;-)
Gime me a little more time, as I'm in the middle of  this, and then I'll
post it to the list.

---
Paolo Invernizzi

BTW... is it that llvm/utils/TableGen/Record.cpp need an include of
llvm/Support/DataTypes.h for having the right typedef of  int64_t?
;-))