[LLVMdev] What differents between llvm-gcc and gnu

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 21 21:19:56 PDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 11:53:04AM +0800, xia_yimin wrote:
> When I compile httpd-2.0, llvmgcc reports many struct types and
> macros undeclared, but gnu-gcc can compile httpd-2.0 completely.
> Does llvmgcc need some specific configure?

When I compiled httpd-2.0.47 on x86/Linux (I believe it was RedHat 8, a
while ago), I did the following:

1. env CC=llvm-gcc ./configure --disable-dso --without-dso
   (one of those should be enough, but I forget which)

2. Unfortunately, that doesn't completely do the trick, so I had to
manually edit include/ap_config_auto.h and replace

  #define HAVE_BINDPROCESSOR 1

with

  #undef HAVE_BINDPROCESSOR

Hope this helps,