[LLVMdev] Re: IMPORTANT: autoconf changes

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Sun Sep 19 18:45:58 PDT 2004

FYI,

The changes to make libtool appear as mklib have now also been
committed. If you want to have support for mklib in your build tree,
here's what you do:

cd $objdir
rm libtool
$srcdir/configure --prefix=... --llvmgccdir=...

After configure runs, you should have a "mklib" script in your $objdir
and the Makefile.rules have been configured to use it.

Reid.