[LLVMdev] MAXPATHLEN' undeclared (first use this function)

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Sat Sep 18 09:53:38 PDT 2004

A few things.

1. There's probably a #define that controls the definition of
MAXPATHLEN. You'd need to set that before you #include limits.h. I don't
know what the #define is, but this is a very common thing in these kinds
of headers.

2. There might just be an alias for MAXPATHLEN such as PATHLEN or
MAXPATH that is always defined. Have a look at limits.h

3. Since Interix is like POSIX, you might want to you _POSIX_PATH_MAX
instead.

Reid.