[LLVMdev] HowToUseJIT.cpp - file: 'llvm/ADT/iterator': Nosuchfile or directory

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:48:22 PDT 2004

>From: Paolo Invernizzi <arathorn at fastwebnet.it>
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:18:00 +0200

>If VC6 is not doing something wrong with templates... ;-/

As far as I know is template handling a part of some C++ ISO standard. Then,
MS should adhere to this...

However, what you objects against is that MS didn't implement STL the way
STL should be implemented. And the reason to this is the fact that STL isn't
a standard, but only make use of the template handling technology that the
C++ ISO standard provides. Am I right on this?

>Well, the same scons file can also build a VC6 variant side by side with
>vc7.1, but I've no access to VC6 here.
>When the scons file sill be ready I'll post to you for a try.

Looking forward to this... :)

Henrik