[LLVMdev] diffs for vc7.1

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at fastwebnet.it
Wed Sep 15 00:17:46 PDT 2004

On Sep 15, 2004, at 8:40 AM, Henrik Bach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has some one committed these patches into CVS?

Not yet... checked 10 minutes ago...

I'm attaching the cvs diff -u version of them (I've read Reid Spencer
post about it)

> Paolo, thanks for the patches. In the near future I'll try to compile
> them.
>
> I've installed STLport 6.4.2 with vc6.

May I suggest you to use a newer version of the compiler?  VC6 is not
so compliant to the C++ standard as VC7 and above.
You can also download for free a version of VC.NET 2005 beta, as I've
noted that in LLVM code there's a reference to its runtime library,
meaning that someone else has worked with it over LLVM...

<gossip> I've read that an MSIL front-end for LLVM is being
developed... </gossip>

---
Paolo Invernizzi