[LLVMdev] lib/System Changes

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Sat Sep 11 13:08:33 PDT 2004

There is a typo that breaks FreeBSD:

Compiling Memory.cpp
In file included from /usr/home/llvm/lib/System/Memory.cpp:28:
/usr/home/llvm/obj/lib/System/platform/Memory.cpp: In static member function `static void llvm::sys::Memory::ReleaseRWX(llvm::sys::Memory&)':
/usr/home/llvm/obj/lib/System/platform/Memory.cpp:47: error: `sterror' undeclared (first use this function)
/usr/home/llvm/obj/lib/System/platform/Memory.cpp:47: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

"sterror" should, of course, be "strerror".