[LLVMdev] Which files does ./config.status -d produce?

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 7 08:40:35 PDT 2004

Henrik Bach wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can someone tell me, which files you get in the confstat* directory,
> when running:
>
> ./config.status -d

It should produce two files:

config.h: The config.h file that will eventually be installed.  I think
a template is placed into this directory and then filtered through sed
several times to generate the final file.

undefs.sed: A sed script that is used to create config.h.

-- John T.

> /Henrik
>
> ---
> Got Freedom?
> Software Freedom Day 2004 - 28th of August
> http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/
> ---

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *
* "It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.          *