[LLVMdev] Hey, who said you could use Obsequi's code!

Nathan Bullock nathan_kent_bullock at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 6 19:07:53 PDT 2004

Just kidding. :-)

Hi, I was just doing a Google search on my name and I
ran across a site that actually had a reference to
Obsequi a program I wrote almost three years ago now.
I thought the program had been forgotten a long time
ago (forgotten might not be the right word, I'm not
sure if it was ever remembered).

Anyway I was just wondering how John Criswell ever ran
across such a low profile program, and why he decided
to include it into the llvm source tree? I would be
interested to know. I hope it wasn't just for a
laugh...

By the way I ran across an article on llvm a couple of
months ago on slashdot. Kudos to the entire group
working on it, it sounds quite interesting.

Nathan Bullock

ps. What is the Ph.D. program like at the University,
what sort of funding is available, etc? I have thought
about doing a Ph.D. but have never been brave enough
to give up my full time job.

=====
Visit my website at http://bullock.mooo.com