[LLVMdev] Last LLVM build fail at FreeBSD nighttest

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Sun Oct 31 16:04:56 PST 2004

I plan on upgrading to 5.3 myself once it's officially released.  Nice
to know there won't be any unpleasant surprises.  I'm not surprised the
frontends needed rebuilding; gcc likes to make its own copy of some
system header files.  It's why the Linux frontend binaries won't work on
FreeBSD, despite its Linux compatibility mode (as I found out the hard
way).