[LLVMdev] dist-check implemented

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Tue Oct 26 12:19:26 PDT 2004

Some stats on running dist-check, if you're inclined to care. This is on
a 2.3GHz Xeon processor running RH Linux 9 with "make -j 1 dist-check"
and starting from a fresh (empty) build dir:

real             43m05.791s
user             32m10.220s
sys              05m24.000s
disk-usage         1,283MB

So, if you're inclined to do a dist-check make sure you have 1.3Gigs
free disk space and 45 minutes to wait. Disk requirements might be
different on different architectures (PPC and SPARC probably require
more).

Reid.