[LLVMdev] How to solve missing srand48/lrand48/drand48?

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Tue Oct 19 08:05:38 PDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Morten Ofstad wrote:

> These calls are in ExternalCalls.cpp, they are platform dependent calls,
> so maybe llvm should consider including it's own implementation of a
> random number generator? For the time being I just replaced with calls
> to srand and rand like Paolo also did, but it needs to be fixed...

These calls, if they only occur in
lib/ExecutionEngine/Interpreter/ExternalFunctions.cpp, should just be
removed completely.

These are just forwarding functions for the interpreter.  They are a gross
hack so they should just be removed if they are causing a problem.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.org/
http://nondot.org/sabre/