[LLVMdev] Visual C Patches for IsNAN.cpp and IsInf.cpp

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Tue Oct 19 03:16:39 PDT 2004

I don't know if Paolo submitted his patches for these files, but they
are not in the CVS -- I've chosen a slightly different strategy, adding
a case that checks if the compiler is MSVC instead of adding
HAVE_FINITE_IN_FLOAT_H and HAVE_ISNAN_IN_FLOAT_H to the config.h file.

I don't know which is the best approach, but this is the minimal patch
to make it work...

m.