[LLVMdev] Fix for non-standard variable length array

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Mon Oct 18 08:21:20 PDT 2004

Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

> I submitted a patch with a std::vector, but was commited as alloca ;-P

for the other problem?

I made a nice clean patch using std::vector in LiveVariables.cpp now,
which I include with this message... By the way, where do you submit the
patches if not to the mailing list? I thought I should post here so
Paolo and others interested in the porting effort can apply them locally
without waiting for them to be accepted in the main tree, but maybe
there is a better way?

m.