[LLVMdev] Compiling errors from UnixLocalInferiorProcess.cpp when compiling on MinGW

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Wed Oct 6 13:46:58 PDT 2004

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Reid Spencer wrote:

> This file (UnixLocalInferiorProcess.cpp) is due for porting and placement in
> lib/System but I haven't gotten there yet.  If you come up with something that
> works on MINGW, please let me know.

As you might guess by the name, this file is essentially entirely unix
specific.  The debugger is designed so that multiple backends can be
plugged into it for different purposes: I don't think that "porting" this
to make it work on win32 would be sufficient in any case.  Can't you just
disable the build of this file on non-unix systems?

-Chris

-Chris

--
http://llvm.org/