[LLVMdev] Fixes for windows version

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Mon Nov 15 21:43:22 PST 2004

I have some patches of my own:

* An improvement on Morten's fix to Signals.cpp.

* Undo the breakage to system.vcproj (Signals.cpp was being built twice
  as a result).

* Fix a class/struct inconsistency.

* Remove unneeded #includes from win32 fSystem files.

I've also determined why VC++ complains about deprecated destructors
when using hash_map.  Because it's not ANSI (yet), Microsoft decided to
move it from the std namespace to the stdext namespace.  Use of
std::hash_map is therefore deprecated.  Similar shenanigans have been
committed by gcc from one version to another.  I see where this is
handled (llvm/ADT/hash_map), but it isn't clear how to add support for
VC++ to the auto config magic.

I'll soon thoroughly go through the llvm_test results for FreeBSD to
identify all platform dependencies that cause failures.  I'm getting far
more failures than I have in the past, though it's apparent many tests
have also been added.  Perhaps they never passed?