[LLVMdev] Small patch for visual studio project files

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Mon Nov 8 03:10:21 PST 2004

I moved my own llvm tree out of the way and tried to get a fresh copy
from cvs and build everything from scratch... and it worked! apart from
one little problem, a file was moved and should be removed from the
project files -- here is a patch.

There is a small problem with submitting patches for the .vcproj files -
VS saves them with CRLF line endings but the CVS versions appear to have
only LF (Unix style). This causes every line to differ! I used 'tr -d
\r' this time, but it will be a bit painful to have to do this every
time a project file is modified... Any suggestions?

There are some changes which should be applied to all project files,
namely getting rid of the __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS preprocessor define and
disabling the negating unsigned number warning... Because of the line
ending problem it will have to wait until something more important
forces a check in of the project files.

m.