[LLVMdev] __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS and Visual Studio

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Wed Nov 3 07:54:31 PST 2004

defining __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS on the command line is not really necessary
for Visual Studio, and is a bit of a pain when you want to include the
LLVM headers from your own project, so I moved the check a bit down into
the Unix case to avoid the hassle... Here is a patch

On a side note, everything is going well so far with integrating LLVM
into our application - I was very happy when I found out I could use
'addGlobalMapping' to pass larger structures into the ExecutionEngine
without copying, and also to add functions from our own application. If
there are any problems with this approach, please tell me...

m.