[LLVMdev] Final Visual Studio Patches

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Mon Nov 1 12:31:28 PST 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Morten Ofstad wrote:
> with the patches you accepted last week, everything now works with two
> one-line modifications.

Great!

> One is a missing include in a windows specific
> platform file and

Okay, as Jeff pointed out, this isn't needed, so not applied.

> the other is a definition of a symbol I need to trick the linker (as
> discussed before)... The attached file is the complete diff between my

Applied:
http://mail.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20041101/020124.html

> If you want to put my visual studio project files into the CVS, please
> tell me where to send them as they're too big to attach to this mail.

I'm not sure what the right thing is to do with these, I will defer to
other people more involved with the build to decide.

For me, coming up with a way to support both unix-like and windows-like
systems in one framework seems best from the maintenance standpoint, but I
don't know what the right way is to do this.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.org/
http://nondot.org/sabre/