[LLVMdev] Sources for published papers.

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Mar 19 14:01:01 PST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Tobias Nurmiranta wrote:

> Is the source available for the algorithms described in the papers:

I assume you mean source code for the implementation...

> "Data Structure Analysis: An Efficient Context-Sensitive Heap Analysis"?

Yes, this lives in llvm/lib/Analysis/DataStructure

> "Automatic Pool Allocation for Disjoint Data Structures",
> "Memory Safety Without Runtime Checks or Garbage Collection" and

These two are not available in the main LLVM distribution (yet).  If you
are interested in getting a private copy of them, send email to Vikram
(vadve at cs.uiuc.edu) and we can probably work something out.

> Btw, I must say that the LLVM source is really beautiful and
> understandable.

Thanks!

> Looking forward to see the result of the JVM implementation. I will
> probably use LLVM for language implementation and connection with a
> garbage collector for persistent memories.

Sounds great, please keep the list informed and let us know if you run
into any problems!  :)

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/